How Do You Find M.A.C

Thursday 19 May 2011

Essence Nail Varnish review (colour and go)





LE VERNIS - NAIL COLOUR - MORE SHADES


I am a nail polish fanatic I wear a different color everyday I used to use the M.A.C nail lacquer.
But at $14 a bottle and the amount of days out of the year that I wear this which is 365 it was running out very quickly so like the foundation I went on a drug store hunt. I also have gone through a phase of using Chanel nail polish. But they are $30 a bottle so I moved to M.A.C now I am moving down prices again,after M.A.C I started getting O.P.I at $10 a bottle, Rimmel London were my next victims at $4.50 and now I have found my new best friend and i don't think they get better and cheaper than this ladies and gentlemen at $1.29 a bottle I present Essence Color And Go. They come in 57 (I will put in a picture of the different shades) different colors and they don't chip as easily as any off the above I would rate them higher than the M.A.C or even the Chanel I am addicted to buying them. So far I have 49 colors. They vary from pastels to metallics.
They go on with one layer and last up to 5 days without chipping. Essence do make-up as well check out the web site :http://www.essence.eu/
I personally don't the foundations but I like there nail polishes and nail care products. Its all super inexpensive and colorful. Its available to buy in drug stores and online.

1 comment: