How Do You Find M.A.C

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Choosing A Topic

Started A blog is something I have contemplated for a long time I tried it once before but got baffled by the decision to choose my topic.I finally decided to focus on fashion because its what I no best. I may not be strong at maths or science but English is one of my favorite subjects I am an consistent reader of blogs.

When I said to myself one day today I am going to start a blog. I brain-stormed for about an hour and these were some of my options

  1. Short Stories
  2. An online diary of an everyday life
  3. Book/film reviews
  4. my own personal Julie and Julia Project
  5. music and up coming bands
They were just 5 that I thought of but there were plenty more rubbish ones like 

  1. TV program reviews
  2. viral videos
  3. online novel
  4. endangered species
  5. sports
None of those options seemed to suffice. So i narrowed it down to 5 then 3 then I landed on beauty blogs.So ladies and gentlemen I now give you my first Beauty Blabber Blog.
I will try to make my blogs as often as possible but I seem to have got my epiphany at an awkward time my exams start in a week and my study is my first priority. I will try to get one up once a week or more but excuse me if i miss out on one here or there. They might not be able to keep up with my hectic schedule.
Thats all for now folks talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment